The pilot program for Capital District shuttle service continues for the 2016-17 school year with weekend shuttles taking place on select dates and times, detailed below! The shuttles will run on half hour intervals between the Crossgates Mall and the Rensselaer Union.
As a new addition for this year, signups can occur online via Google Form, which can be found here: https://goo.gl/forms/StO6GX6Jmw1vi6fx1. For any questions, feel free to send them to email@example.com. A full-service online reservation system is in development by the Web Technologies Group and will be released later this year.
The Senate Student Life Committee extends its gratitude to Alex da Silva and Les Arras from Auxiliary Services for their continued support for student initiatives, including this one, and Jenna Freedberg ’18 for all of her efforts in leading and supporting this project.
The dates for shuttles are as follows:
- Saturday, September 24, 2016 (this Saturday!)
- Saturday, October 15, 2016
- Saturday, November 12, 2016
- Friday, December 16, 2016
The times for these shuttle runs are as follows:
- 6:00 PM – To Crossgates Mall
- 6:30 PM – From Crossgates Mall
- 7:00 PM – To Crossgates Mall
- 7:30 PM – From Crossgates Mall
- 8:00 PM – To Crossgates Mall
- 8:30 PM – From Crossgates Mall
- 9:00 PM – To Crossgates Mall
- 9:30 PM – From Crossgates Mall